ResMed Stellar 150
RESMED STELLAR 150
Resmed bipap and cpap available on rent and sale in pakistan.
price of resmed stellar 150 is 350000/= with one year warranty at raza corporation
For use in either home care or hospital settings, from invasive to noninvasive and pediatric to adult.
it offers high-quality ventilation in one easy, accessible device.
- Hypoallergenic air filter
- Low pressure oxygen connector
- Resmed USB stick
- Air filter cover
- Data port for USB stick
- Antibacterial filte
- ICU, Critical Care and Transport
- ventilator is suitable for invasive and non-invasive ventilation, either at home or in a healthcare setting. It is not a life support ventilator. Stellar 150 also includes iVAPS™ (intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support)1 technology to adjust to your changing respiratory needs.
- Easy on-screen monitoring available in real-time with remote monitoring capabilities using the ResMed Connectivity Module (RCM)
- Versatile design can be used for both adults and children (30 lbs/13 kg and above) for invasive and non-invasive ventilation
- At the push of a button, the built-in Learn Circuit elevates and compensates for any resistance in the circuit
- iVAPS mode to ensure appropriate ventilation is delivered, even when your respiratory rate changes
- For invasive use, the ResMed Leak Valve includes an anti-asphyxia valve to allow you to breathe room air instead of exhaled air if therapy is stopped
- Remote alarm II
- Alerts caregivers and medical staff when alarm is triggered.
- Long battery life and low battery alert designed to reduce downtime.
- Cable length ranges from 2 to 20 meters to suit your environment and needs.
- Easy to install and includes a wall bracket for easy mounting.
- Power Station (RPS) II
- Weighing only 2 lbs, this battery is small and easy to pack up and go.
- Provides convenient power for up to 2 hours.
- A great choice for backup power during travel or power outages.
- Includes battery, power supply unit adapter and carry bag.
- H4i heated humidifier
- Provides heated humidification for greater comfort during therapy.
- Easy to use and maintain.
- Electronic components are sealed off from the water for safety.
- FiO₂ and SpO₂ monitor
- Pulse oximeter connects directly to the back of the device and is displayed on the screen.
- Eliminates the need for any additional external equipment.
- Simply connect the FiO₂ kit to Stellar for live monitoring on the devic
AlarmsA comprehensive range of alarms enables the use of the device in both hospital and home for patients who need closer monitoring.Adjustable alarms can be easily set and quickly switched on or off. Fixed alarms (high, medium and low priority) provide extra safety and reassurance.
- Red LED – high priority alarm
- Easy to keep clean and service
- The sealed silicon filter protects the ventilator from dust and decontaminants.
- The replaceable air path makes it easier to decontaminate and service the device, minimising device down-time.